Army of Mango’s Perspective
Invasion Episode 38 — Chairman Mantou joins Ron and Elise to discuss a broad range of topics around his alliance, The Army of Mango Alliance, which has recently transitioned from the Chinese based Serenity server to Tranquility. Despite his alliance being formed just six months ago, they have managed to make a significant impact in the New Eden Cluster. On this unique episode, translation is provided by two of Chairman Mantou’s fleet commanders, Fulcrum and XGB.
- Chairman Mantou (Executor/Chairman of The Army of Mango Alliance)
- Fulcrum (FC, The Army of Mango Alliance)
- XGB (FC, The Army of Mango Alliance)
- Elise Randolph (Habitual Euthanasia [Pandemic Legion])
- January Valentine (Assistant Producer, Talking in Stations)
- RonUSMC (Dreddit [Test Alliance Please Ignore])
- From last Sunday’s show, Invasion #36, Triglavian roaming fleets WILL warp into people mining sealed conduits (Emerging, Minor, Major, and World Ark sites)
- EVE Vegas 2019 in two weeks – more information expected from CCP in that keynote
- Killah Bee may have stepped away from CSM 14
Topic A –
- Introduce our guests
- This week marks the six month anniversary of the founding of The Army of Mango Alliance. How do you feel about your progress so far?
Are you about where you expected to be?
What was your biggest adjustment factor?
What do you miss from Serenity?
What was the most pleasant surprise or change on Tranquility?
- This month The Army of Mango Alliance has been mentioned in the news a lot because of the actions of one wealthy CEO of one of your member corporations. Miss Rabbit bought the loyalty of and a leadership spot in Ranger Regiment, a completely unrelated EVE player alliance on the opposite of the galaxy with no diplomatic relationship with The Army of Mango alliance. Was this a surprise to you?
Can you understand her motivations in spending this ISK?
Do you predict she will get good value for her investment?
Is Miss Rabbit playing a very long version of EVE Online with an eye toward a distant future?
Does this change the relationship between AOM and RR?
- There is a Northern conflict happening in the area of Tenal. Ranger Regiment is involved but Army of Mango is not involved. <give general war briefing and describe all sides>
Could the relationship between Adorable Bunny corporation and Ranger Regiment affect The Army of Mango getting involved in this new conflict in the north?
Chinese talk show https://www.bilibili.com/video/av70772380