Season 3, Episode 3 – Various perspectives are offered on the Null Sec Blackout, which went into effect this weekend. The Jita Market is discussed in detail and compared to Delve. Finally, Squizz Caphinator joins the podcast to discuss his thought process behind blacking out zKillboard.
- Matterall Destructive Influence [Northern Coalition.]
- Carneros Ancient Hittite Corporation [The Bastion]
- Elise Randolph Habitual Euthanasia [Pandemic Legion]
- RonUSMC Dreddit [Test Alliance Please Ignore]
- Squizz Caphinator WiNGSPAN Delivery Services [WiNGSPAN Delivery Network] (Creator of zKillboard, Evewho)
- Vily [Test Alliance Please Ignore]
- Apollo428 FinFleet [Northern Coalition.]
Null Sec adapting to the darkness of Wormhole-style Local
- Remembering the Directional Scan or D-Scan tool
- Recruiting more Scouts
- Nostalgic gate-camping
- Endless discussions of what might come next
- Emotional intensity across the player base
Jita Market Update
- Any shortages of basic industrial inputs such as minerals and moon goo?
- PLEX price and supply update
- Tech 2 price comparison (Sabres, Guardians, Scimitars, Basilisks, Bifrosts, Large Shield Extender IIs, and one exception to the rule: 1600mm Armor Plates II) MacCloud has graphics.
Zkillboard weekend program – Dotlan too
Happy Birthday to next week’s guest, Hilmar Pétursson