TDSIN and HK Evictions
- Elise Randolph (Habitual Euthenasia [Pandemic Legion])
- Carneros (Ancient Hittite Corporation [The Bastion])
- La Loca Fappuccino (formerly of Ehefkae, now in DEFCON. [The Initiative.])
- Pandoralica (CEO of DEFCON. [The Initiative.])
- Set up and eviction pre/post change
- How did The Initiative get involved in the conflict? (might want to mention the vast amount of small corps that joined the tdsin side https://gyazo.com/669c747938b6392c0476fe1d7b6446e0 )
- INIT and TDSIN relationship and why against HK (500-600B Loot drop total, mouth trumpet was 300B)
- What steps does one take to defend your wormhole once you realize this isn’t just a PVP opportunity, this is an attempted eviction?
- Who was the next null sec group to get involved in the conflict?
- why have nullsec groups suddenly involved themselves in the wormhole community and what has changed in the
environment that has allowed nullsec to be involved
-what does this means for the greater wormhole community now going forward
- Did TDSIN follow the normal method or do something unusual?
- Did HK follow the normal method this week too? Or did they do something unusual?
– attempted eviction of Ehefkae — what’s the story there?
– Also lots of smaller counter evictions going on
– the wormhole civil war
– current evictions going on now
– Is the wormhole playbook changing?
- Refund/Rebook for Fanfest trips
- Recognition of the achievement this past week of NetEase and CCP Games in China
Support TIS programs at Patreon, or by commenting and upvoting the show on your podcast apps. Recommend it to a friend.
- Producer – January Valentine
- Streaming Engineer – MacCloud
- Podcast Editor – MacCloud
- Sound captured by Craigbot on Discord at https://discord.gg/B4sNeQs
- Video captured with Zoom.us
- Streamed on Twitch (https://www.twitch.tv/talkinginstations)
- Archived on YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/talkinginstations)
Used in Show: