Significant mineral redistribution changes are coming to EVE. CCP announces that in October, mineral based asteroids will no longer be found everywhere. They will instead be in specific places.
- Low end minerals will be in high security space
- Mid end belong in middle
- and high end ores are in null sec.
- All ores are pulled from wormholes
and look out for fuels costs changing as ICE mining will also get adjusted.
Welcome to another episode of Talking in Stations: “The EVE Online Weekend Report” I’m Matterall. Today we’ll review the weeks news for both the game and the players.Later in the program, we take a look at the alliance logistics’ role.
On our panel today, TIS subject matter experts begin with
- Elise Randolph of Pandemic Legion. Elise covers null-sec, alliance tournaments, and EVE history.
- Arsia Elkin from Electus Matari (also known as Baleful Dysnomia She covers Empire space, Invasions, Roleplaying, solo to small gang PVP.
- Caleb Aranya Caleb covers macro economics and theory.
- Maccloud from Initiative, is our engineer
- Dunk Dinkle from Brave Colletive
What’s In the Changes — https://www.eveonline.com/article/qh7pp7/resource-distribution-update
Notes from CCP video
- December 2019 Started Scarcity Moves
- Middle of October – New scarcity changes (this is the hardest part of the journey)
- More interesting changes coming (not so much nerfs)
- This is “not the new normal” more to come
- Rorquals coming back in in different role
- Orcas will be dealt with
- RMT is a problem they are working on (anti-cheating)
- Diverse meta (fleets)
- Don’t make changes all at once, not to fast, not too slow… this is medium. (UCLA Water break example)
- They want to push small roaming PVP
- New player exploration (popular) – wormholes and gas huffing