We meet Sulley, the leader of a small band of marauders that stumble upon the biggest payday in EVE Online’s history, a four trillion ISK loot drop from a forsaken fortress.
- Shairun “Sulley” Choldar (Likely Suspects [RAZOR Alliance]) please invite
- Matterall (Producer)
- Carneros (Ancient Hittite Corporation [The Bastion])
- Elise Randolph (Habitual Euthanasia [Pandemic Legion])
- MacCloud (The Graduates [The Initiative.])
Overview of Forsaken Fortress update
- You may have seen articles in PC Gamer and Massively OP this week about this.
- The Forsaken Fortress content update went live and structures began to fall into Abandoned state
- A predictable wave of structure destruction followed with some amazing amounts of loot appearing in space
Ramifications of Forsaken Fortress
- Spike in empire war decs
- Many structures attacked
- Some “auxiliary intel” systems were used including exploding structures on Singularity for intel and using the cargo deposit function and ESI to get free intel on structure timers.
- CSM 15 voting in progress
- New Edencom ships revealed on the Singularity Test Server with the Arcing Vortron Project weapons and ammo
- They said it couldn’t be done but on Singularity Test Server we can now swap characters without exiting the client.