Gal Mil’s own Aideron Robotics
This week Artimus and Silver are joined by the CEO of Aideron Robotics, Baynex. This storied corporation is a longtime member of the Gallente Militia. Baynex recounts the many ups and downs of the organization, current conflicts with powerful pirate entities, as well as his perspective from the front lines of Faction Warfare on the state of Low-Sec in 2020.
- Artimus Albosa (Noir.)
- Silver Suspiria (Mecha Enterprises Fleet [Federation Uprising])
- Baynex, CEO of (Aideron Robotics) <Gallente Militia>
- Who are you?
- Quick history lesson
- What is your gameplay like?
- What are you up to now?
- Is FW dead (or just a tool for LP farmers)?
- What’s next for you?
- Ranger Regiment Keepstar dies uncontested in Tenal along with 2 more ihubs
- The DDoS issues have improved, but are not yet resolved
Something you might not know: (Tell the audience something they might not know about Eve. Could be mechanics, player history, lore, etc.)
- Artimus: you should always warp to a FW plex at 10km
- Silver:cache related to chat
- Baynex: Locations window (default hotkey Ctrl+L)
“Did He Say Jump’s newest alliance, Dock Workers, will be on Talking in Stations next week. Tune in at 23:59 UTC next Wednesday as we speak with key FC, Predator Elite.”
- Silver Susperia – Producer
- Artimus Albosa – Producer
- Silver Susperia – Streaming Engineer
- Artimus Albosa – Podcast Editor
- Sound captured by Craigbot on Discord at https://discord.gg/B4sNeQs
- Video captured with Zoom.us
- Streamed on Twitch (https://www.twitch.tv/talkinginstations)
- Archived on YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/talkinginstations)