Vily and ExookiZ talk about the CSM summit and EVE Online. NoizyGamer reviews the MER and Security Report – thousands of bot accounts banned. The largest ban wave of its type. Then the MER to see what the statistics show us about Blackout.
- Noizy Gamer (Blogger)
- Vily (Spartan Vanguard Corp [Test Alliance Please Ignore])
- Ashterothi (Malevelon Roe Industries Corp)
- Matterall (Destructive Influence [Northern Coalition.])
- ExookiZ (The Dark Space Initiative[Scary Wormhole People])
- Alekeseyev Karrde (Noir. Corp)
- CSM summit over,
- Security report shows many bots killed,
- MER is out showing what we expected – massive drop in economic activity in null
- SEC Report – Bots (bad actors) get smashed.
- Watershed EVE patch in 2 days
- Iron Armada folds into Goonswarm Federation
- Noir is back
- PushX – raises rates (neat new Jta hub)
- CCP Rittati – Nova MMO features?
- TEST attacked – 7 Rorquals, 2 Titans and Super-carrier destroyed.
Topic A – CSM
- did the CSM have a list of topics they wanted to discuss with CCP?
- Did you get to all of them?
- did the CSM come prepared with data and numbers?
- did Olmeca have his own separate list?
- today, waking up at home afterwards, how do you personally “feel” about the summit compared to how you felt on the plane heading to the summit in Iceland?
- Now that you’ve done one summit, do you think the second summit you’ll be able to do more, be more effective? In other words, are there summit skills you learn by doing?
- Do second term participants have a bit of an advantage on knowing what to expect?
- How do you think players should approach what’s going on in EVE? Do you have advice for players who are nervous about investing more in null sec? Move to wormholes
- What can regular EVE players do to help the CSM? to help EVE Online?
- If there was an MVP of this past summit, on the side of CCP or of the CSM, who would that be?
Topic B – PATCH NOTES, September
- Balancing Pass – Cyno changes 3 types of cynos (normal, recon, indy)
- – BlackOps to Indy cynos?
- Wormholes/suns visual changes
- Timer to warp (3 min max) “Establishing Warp Vector”
- New Players
- Fitting window alerts
- Wallet back in the default neocom (menu)
- No more overheating skill
- Data/Relic don’t auto-repeat
- Mission locks out non-beginner ships
- Low-Grade Memisis Implants
- Invasion “changes”
Topic C – ECONOMIC REPORT https://www.eveonline.com/article/pxf0wt/monthly-economic-report-august-2019
Topic D – SECURITY REPORT https://www.eveonline.com/article/pxf0x3/monthly-security-report-august-2019
- 994 account bans for account hacking.
- 4,369 account bans for botting related activities.
- 2,454 account bans for RMT related activities.
Leave a Reply