On this week’s show, the TIS crew discuss the Nullsec Blackout in length – this time focusing on the perspective of the hunted; Carneros and Ron share the result and offer some takeaways from of a questionnaire poised to renters, and Apollo428 offers his first hand perspective. Matthew Dust also joins us to give an update on Faction Warfare. Other topics include: the June 2019 MER with analysis from Jurius Doctor, and the ongoing Triglavian Invasions with Ashterothi.
- Apollo428 (FinFleet [Northern Coalition.])
- Matterall (Destructive Influence [Northern Coalition.])
- Carneros (Ancient Hittite Corporation [The Bastion])
- Elise Randolph (Habitual Euthanasia [Pandemic Legion])
- Jurius Doctor (Iron.Guard [Iron Armada]) Exonfang (Fweddit [Free Range Chikuns])
- RonUSMC (Dreddit [Test Alliance Please Ignore])
- Matthew Dust (Maidens Of The Chalice [Two Maidens One Chalice])
Topic A – Faction Warfare goes subversive
Matthew Dust on the new normal post-Serenity
Topic B – A full week of Blackout!
What has changed?
- ADMs are dropping? (too many confounding factors to properly assess)
- Excavator deaths are (way) up, Supers/Rorqual deaths are down
- As noted by Jin’taan in his video loki (and all t3s’) efficiency is lowest in years
- Markets manipulated and changing (Jurius doctor)
What do we think? Opinion of the “prey” (Carneros and RonUSMC asking their renters the questions at the bottom of this doc). Here are their answers.
Opinions and analysis:
- Exonfang – hunter/roamer
- Carneros – alliance exec
- Matterall – outside observer
- Jurius Doctor – “small nullsec group”
- Elise Randolph – space famous
Topic C – MER for June with comparison into July: (Jurius Doctor)
- Proclamations: The blackout is good for EVE’s markets
- Continued near-vertical spike in the destruction numbers which started mid-june
- The destruction spike doesn’t track with bounties
- Mineral prices started to rebound in June
- There are three new ores (see show images) – Important!
- These are ordinary/common ores
- Only available in Triglavian rifts
- These ores are heavily exploited but market is not reflecting this
- Price of Ice products at an long-time high, heavy water price rebounding
- Price of VNIs fell notably with Drifters Invasion, but leveled-out during blackout
- I expect changes to VNI to see the price rise again (brawling comps)