The Abyssal Life
Explore Abyssal space with two experts, Fonsui and Torvald.
- Torvald Uruz (Abyss Lurkers)
- Fonsui (Signal Cartel [EvE-Scout Enclave])
- Carneros (Ancient Hittite Corporation [The Bastion])
- Elise Randolph (Habitual Euthanasia [Pandemic Legion])
- MacCloud (The Graduates [The Initiative.])
History of the Abyss
- What is the Abyss and when did it come
- What are the unique mechanics surrounding it
- What iterations have been made
- Tell us about yourself (briefly)
- Tell us about your EVE journey to get to where you are?
- What were you doing before your current adventure
- Tell us about how you got involved in the Abyss
- Tell us about the current state of the Abyss and Abyssal PvP?
- What do you like about the Abyss, and what does it provide you that other areas of space don’t
- If you are an EVE player who has never tried anything Abyssal at all, what options are available to you? Please set some general, high-level context
- Where do you go to see some of this content?
- How much EVE skill do you need? How many skill points? Which parts are twitch game play?
- Some of it is ranked in levels – does the difficulty ramp up smoothly? Or is there a big jump in skill needed at a certain level?
- For this event, what do you suggest people do to test the waters? What are possible player-dangerous out there.
- How much money can you expect to earn, roughly, doing what you do
- What is one thing CCP could change to make it better
- What is one thing you hope that CCP does _not_ change?
- What would you like to see players (not CCP) do next in New Eden?
- X-7 battle
- Space hobos closing down
- Forsaken Fortress coming on May 26 with major structure changes
- Abyss Skillpoint event
- CCP Aurora mentioned starting a small tournament
- CCP AuroraToday at 7:37 AM Hey guys! We’re in the process of trying to clarify and improve what we’re able to offer for community run tournament support right now and to that end I’m looking to run a little test tournament on Thunderdome in the next couple weeks here so we can put TD and the tournament tool fully through their paces.
- John Bellicose Day 4/29
- CSM season in full bore
- Server instability at least partly due to DDOS. Many ships lost but reimbursements in progress
- Surgical Strike patch was Apri l15. Let’s look briefly at the before/after stats
Links used in show: