Legendary fleet commanders Shadoo (Pandemic Legion) and MisterVee (Goonswarm) recall battles of old with Hedliner and Vily.
- Shadoo (CEO of North Eastern Swat [Pandemic Legion])
- Mister Vee (CEO of Magellanic Itg [Goonswarm Federation])
- Hedliner (CEO of Sniggerdly [Pandemic Legion])
- Vily (Spartan Vanguard [Test Alliance Please Ignore])
- Carneros (Ancient Hittite Corporation [The Bastion])
- Elise Randolph (Habitual Euthanasia [Pandemic Legion])
- MacCloud (The Graduates [The Initiative.])
Return to EVE
Guest Introductions Shadoo and Vee – Elise/carneros
Mister Vee is a former Goonswarm bloc FC, one of the most respected Fleet Commanders in the history of EVE Online, CEO of Magellanic Itg –3rd oldest corporation in Goonswarm having joined June 4, 2006 in the original GoonSwarm, leader of the fabled European Goonion SIG, and generally a name that would give his opponents pause to double-check their plans. He’s also a brilliant theorycrafter – often designing fleets with Lazei and Diivil. This week we undocked in a Baltec fleet in Pure Blind and this was a doctrine designed by that team.
How did you get started commanding fleets?
And how did you learn how to command fleets? Did you have any mentors/examples?
What made European Goonion special? We’ve never been able to duplicate that same magic in another time zone.
Who was your favorite FC to fight against?
What was your favorite past doctrine to command?
Tell us about your worst day in EVE Online – what happened?
Tell us one of your favorite memories from EVE Online?
Are there skills or lessons you learned in EVE that you have now brought with you to real life?
- EVE Echoes announcement at 18:00 EVE time on CCP’s Twitch channel
- The Imperium has deployed a SIG to F7C in Cloud Ring
- TEST are onlining a Keepstar in the low sec system of Ignoitton in Sinq Laison
Used in show:
“There are Vee fleets and there are the rest. Vee fleets are interesting, efficient and always fun to fight against. His grasp of both his and the hostile fleet is amazing. He can recognize his fleet’s strengths and weaknesses in a heartbeat as well as his opposition’s.”