Great Battle of UALX-3
Events in this war are moving so fast; meme artists have trouble pinning a name on it. Last week we saw the Imperium move North and establish a Forward Operating Base. This week the war shifted South as Legacy Coalition tried to do the same. TEST anchored a Keepstar in UALX-3 and Pandemic Legion, with allies, responded with a massive show of force. Legacy escalated their call to arms and matched with an enormous navy of their own. The result was one of EVE’s most significant, most unpredictable battles – a battle that left PL trapped in the system.
On the show:
- Grath Telkin, Sniggerdly [Pandemic Legion]
- Lord Rahvin, Brave Newbros [Test Alliance Please Ignore]
- Killah Bee, Shiva [Northern Coalition.]
- Progodlegend, Dreddit [Test Alliance Please Ignore]
- Asher Elias, Goonwaffe [Goonswarm Federation]
- Apple Pear, Hogyoku [Goonswarm Federation]
Reviewing the war so far
Legacy Killed SkillU Fort – Impass
Battle of UALX-3
- Wed 18th – TEST dropped FOB Keepstar in UALX-4 in Tenerifis, dropped in W4RP space as it anchors in 24 hours instead of 7 days.
- Approx 15 Titans dead, hundreds of Dreads and scores of Faxs dead. Titan losses heavier on Panfam and affiliates @ 2:1 but overall isk lost favours Panfam due to keepstar and massive dread losses.
- As Keepstar died, Strat Objective won by Panfam and affiliates, but at a great cost.
- Panfam and affiliates Super/ Titan Fleet stuck logged off in UALX needing to ninja extract after server node died.
- After downtime their Super Fleet do not log in and remain logged out and stuck in a bubble camp.
- Thursday 19th – Legacy anchor Fortizar 100km off the logged off superfleet, and anchor 150+ large bubbles to trap any logging in. They anchor another Keepstar 1000km away so PL/Tri/SkillU titans can’t target the KS
- Most PL/Tri/SkillU super fleet locked down in anchorable bubbles with 24hr gate camp
- NC lost cerb fleet extracting the subsequent days
- FAX rebalance proposal
Shadow Keepstar Reinforced final timer by Imperium in AESCHEE
- Thanks to INN subscribers and tipsters, and TIS Patreons “colored names”
- For more information on this and other episodes, visit http://www.talkinginstations.com
- Thanks Panel, guests, staff (more specific)
Soundtrack: Instrumental – “But Not Tonight” (Depeche Mode)
More Information and Links:
- [Cinematic] The Battle of UALX-3 by Adan Dimaloun
- images of UALX-3 battlefield post server node crash
- location of UALX-3 on Dotlan
- location of 4-GB14 on Dotlan
- Supercapital jump range from UALX-3 on Dotlan
- B-R5 aftermath infographic by Elana Melkan
- Wikipedia page about the battle of B-R5RB
- UALX-3 Titan Losses by zkill
- killmail of 1st Titan to die in UALX-3 by zkill
- Verite Sov Map @ 22nd july 2018
- Verite Coalition Sov Map @ 22nd july 2018
- HED Supercapital Fight – PL Titans jump in by Christian Pate
- -fleet-fights-misfiling-of-stuck-tickets Official CCP response – UALX-3 FLEET FIGHTS – MISFILING OF “STUCK” TICKETS
- Reddit post by CCP Falcon – UALX-3 Let’s all calm down a little and take a breath
- [SiSi] The ‘Hand of god’ DD is called a ‘GTFO’ – CCP Lebowski
- Doomchinchilla Tweet about faking a titan out of UALX with CCP Falcon response
- CCP’s KNOWN & DECLARED EXPLOITS
- CO2s Boson Avatar lossmail in E9KD-N escalation
- – Co2 Voice Comms after Bosoning Avatar Titan Died